SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card is an entry-level Credit Card from SBICards a Subsidiary of the State Bank of India, and is primarily suitable for the ones who have their primary spending on online merchants as it has decent rewards on online transactions. A thing which I like about SBI cards is the look of their cards. Just like the SBI Prime Credit Card, SimplyCLICK Credit Card is also a good looking card.
Rs 499 + GST (18%) (Apply for the SBI SimplyCLICK Credit card and get Rs 500 Amazon Gift voucher on paying the joining fees)
Rs 499 + GST (18%)
Fee waiver: The annual fee is waived off on spending more than Rs 1L in the previous year.
Eligibility for SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
There is no specific income criteria mentioned in the SBICard website. However, just like the SBI Prime Credit Card, applicant must be of the age 18-70 years of age.
Benefits of SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
1 reward point = Rs 0.25
- Normal spends (0.25 %): 1 reward point per Rs100 spent (apart from wallet loading).
- 10x on Exclusive partners: Amazon / BookMyShow / Cleartrip / Lenskart / Netmeds (2.5%): 10 Reward Points per Rs 100.
- 5x on Online transactions (1.25%): 5 Reward Points per Rs 100 (apart from the merchants mentioned above).
The 10x and 5x rewards have a cumulative monthly capping of 10,000 reward points per month.
- On reaching annual spends of Rs 1L, you get Cleartrip e-voucher worth Rs 2,000.
- On reaching annual spends of Rs 2L, you get Cleartrip e-voucher worth Rs 2,000.
- The Reward rates for offline transactions is too less compared to other Entry level Credit Cards available in India.
- No airport lounge access.
Should you get it?
Well, if you have most of the spending on online merchants, then you can get this card as it gives a decent return of 1.25% on online spends (and up to 2.5% on some specific merchants). One other benefit of the SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card is that SBI regularly comes up with merchant specific offers such as Amazon, Flipkart etc which gives additional savings on top of the reward points earned. The annual fee waiver condition of spending Rs 1L is also achievable easily in my opinion. I applied for this card as an upgrade from my SBI IRCTC Credit Card (actually a “downgrade” since IRCTC is a platinum card).
Apply for the SBI SimplyCLICK Credit card and enjoy an Amazon gift voucher of Rs 500 when you pay the joining fee.
Let me know your thoughts or queries on the SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card in comments below. Want me to review any other cards? Let me know in the comments below or using the Contact Me section of this website.
Hi! I’m Gaurav, a Software Engineer by profession and a credit card enthusiast by heart. I love earning reward points and cashbacks from credit cards and giving ‘gyaan’ on credit cards and personal finance.